Monthly Archives: October 2019
Lincoln offers SYNC 3, an easy to use voice-activated technology that provides responsive reactions to voice commands. Using Lincoln SYNC 3 in Covington LA provides a user-friendly interface to aid in connecting and controlling your smartphone in a Lincoln vehicle.
- Waze has been integrated into the infotainment system that provides directions to your destination with real-time traffic updates.
- Lincoln + Alexa provides access to 30,000 Alexa Skills.
- Provides identity verification with over 60 of the busiest airports and stadiums
- Eyes and fingertips get you through security quicker using biometrics
- 6-month CLEAR memberships
- 12-month CLEAR memberships for Black Label clients
- Through Lincoln Pickup & Delivery we will work around your schedule and drop off a loaner vehicle when picking yours up for service.
- Locate your vehicle with the app; it remembers your location.
- Remote Start allows you to start, stop, lock, and unlock your vehicle with a tap.
- Driver-assist technology
- Blis monitors what’s around the vehicle and will alert you when a vehicle is entering your blind spot.
- Cross-traffic alerts notify you when a vehicle is approaching from either side as you are backing up. This is especially helpful while backing out of a parking spot.
- Pre-Collison Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking can help you avoid, or reduce the severity of, an accident. The system uses radar technology to scan the road ahead for pedestrians or vehicles and will alert the driver or apply the brakes.
- Lane Keeping System monitors road lane markings to detect lane drifting. When a driver is leaving the lane, this system will assist in steering back into the lane.
- Rear View Camera displays what’s behind you on your screen with cues to assist in backing into any spot.
- Auto High Beam Headlights continue to scan the road at night and automatically adjust to a high beam or low beam when appropriate.
- Provides personal 24/7 service regarding benefits, services, and vehicle information
- Available for current Lincoln owners and potential Lincoln clients while shopping for a new Lincoln
- Your Lincoln Concierge is a great resource for learning about Lincoln technology in Covington LA as well!
- Auto Hold – When driving in bumper-to-bumper traffic and anti-lock braking system is activated, it allows you to take your foot off the brake without the vehicle moving.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go – The driver can set the speed and distance from the vehicle ahead, and Adaptive Cruise Control will accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Distance Alert/Indication – When your vehicle gets too close to the vehicle in front of you it will alert you to back off.
- With the use of cameras and sensors, Lincoln vehicles can detect a possible frontal collision. The vehicles can apply the brakes and help you steer around the obstacle.
- As you maneuver in or out of a parking space the systems can alert you to objects in your path. Objects can be detected within six feet of the front and rear bumper to warn the driver with a chime to avoid an accident.
- Uses a combined view of four cameras situated on the front, rear, and sides, providing a bird’s-eye view around the vehicle.
- Will assist you when parallel parking is challenging and chimes when vehicles get to close.
- Will activate as soon as precipitation is detected and automatically adjusts to the best fit speed.
- When driving in harsh weather conditions your vehicle can trigger brakes and adjust throttle if it senses a loss of traction.
- Points are earned for taking care of your Lincoln vehicle with regular maintenance and service, and by using the Lincoln Way App to track your balance.
- Points can be redeemed as credit toward vehicle parts, services, and accessories at participating Lincoln dealerships.
- Register and connect your Lincoln vehicle to The Lincoln Way App and receive exclusive privileges.
- CLEAR uses biometrics to confirm your identity by using your eyes and fingertips.
- Lincoln offers a complimentary 6-month CLEAR membership with any new Lincoln lease or purchase.
- The membership is for the purchaser and his or her significant other.
- Lincoln offers a 12-month CLEAR membership to its Black Label clients.
- 24/7 connection to a personalized service expert.
- Schedule the time and place for a Lincoln Service Valet to pick up your vehicle and drop off a loaner within 20 miles (50 miles for Black Label owners).
- Updates will be sent through the Lincoln Way app, text message, or email to keep you informed.
- Your vehicle will be delivered to you serviced and washed.
- Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely.
- Schedule remote starts using the calendar.
- Start your vehicle from anywhere using your phone.
- Access current vehicle status and get Vehicle Health Alerts.
- Locate your vehicle.
- Convert your vehicle into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Manage all your Lincoln purchases and services using a secured credit or debit card with a tap.
- Offers fuel delivery, lock-out assistance, and flat-tire change.
- Extend your Amazon Alexa experience from your home to your vehicle.
- Users gain access to approximately 70,000 Alexa skills.
- real-time traffic and navigation onto your vehicle’s touchscreen.
- Connects you with innovative voice-activated technology.
- Screen features are organized into four sections for easy access.
- Make calls, listen to music, and access many more features by using your voice.
- Earning Rewards for having your Lincoln vehicle serviced and maintained regularly. Owners also receive points for using the Lincoln Way App to track rewards balance.
- Service Incentives allow you to redeem your points at participating Lincoln dealerships. You can earn credit toward vehicle parts, services, and accessories.
- Exclusive Privileges are additional benefits you earn from registering and connecting your Lincoln vehicle to the Lincoln-Way App.
- Limited warranty – four years or 50,000 miles
- Powertrain warranty – six years or 70,000 miles
- Complimentary scheduled maintenance – four years or 50,000 miles
At some point in time, you will have to choose a car dealership for your auto needs. Fortunately, there are thousands of them in the United States alone. There are more than 16,000 auto dealers in the US, to be more specific.
With a multitude of dealers around you, how do you pick the right one? Fortunately, this is a guide that will help you make an informed decision. Forget about asking Google the question, “Where are the best Lincoln car dealerships near me?” Just read the guide below to help you choose.
Tips On Choosing The Right Lincoln Car Dealership
Let’s say you are in the New Orleans, LA area. Before you dive into choosing the best dealership, you should take note of what you’re actually looking for in an auto dealership company. Usually, there are three most important elements: Price, Availability, and Service.
With the first one, price, you will want to work with a dealership that offers you move value for your money. Another thing you should look into is the availability of the Lincoln cars displayed in their showrooms. Make sure they have a variety of options for you to choose from. Sometimes, the dealership can even make a special order for the particular car that you want if they don’t have it with them yet. It would be a good thing to know that the specific dealership you chose can cater to these special requests.
Customer service is at the heart of most businesses. Thus, when choosing a car dealership, make sure to choose one that will provide you with the best solutions to your problems. In this way, you can avoid a lot of hassles.
Other Factors To Consider When Choosing A Dealership
Aside from the three factors above, you might want to consider other elements of the dealership as well. Longevity is very important: if they have been around for a while, for decades perhaps, then it means they have the knowledge and experience to get things done.
Great dealerships pay attention to their customers. Most likely, you will pay a visit to the auto dealer multiple times. An outstanding business that is managed properly will be able to provide you with the service you need for years to come. You must also evaluate the establishment where the business is located. Does the place look maintained? Is there a well-kept waiting area?
In addition, you should evaluate the on-site staff of the business. A great auto dealership will have well-trained staff members who can cater to your questions easily. They should have pleasing personalities, allowing you to make intelligent choices for your budget, needs, and even wants.
To Wrap It All Up
Selecting the right Lincoln car dealerships is not a difficult task. You must take into account various factors such as price, availability, and service. Other elements you must consider is longevity, establishment, and on-site staff personalities.
Still thinking about the question, “What is the best Lincoln car dealership near me?” Check out Baldwin Lincoln Car Dealer in New Orleans, LA area. They’ve got the best characteristics of a top-notch car dealer within the area.